Microdose with Psilocybin in DC
The District of Columbia just passed Initiative 81 which makes entheogenic plants like psilocybin (magic mushrooms) and ayahuasca the lowest priority for law enforcement. What to know before you get gifted Psilocybin Chocolate Bars is delicious and perfect for many occasions while traveling to Washington DC. Whether planning a museum tour with a friend, checking out the D.C. monuments, hosting a brunch party, want to be elevated so you can protest 100% at the White House, or looking to send your dinner party guests off with a little elevated experience, magic mushrooms are dosed to make those experiences that much more memorable/spiritual.
Magic Mushrooms Legal in DC?
D.C. easily passed Initiative 81, a decriminalization bill which will “declare that police shall treat the non-commercial cultivation, distribution, possession, and use of entheogenic plants and fungi among the lowest law enforcement priorities and … define entheogenic plants and fungi as species of plants and fungi that contain ibogaine, dimethyltryptamine, mescaline, psilocybin, or psilocyn.”
How to Enjoy Magic Mushrooms in D.C.?
When experimenting with medicated chocolates, start with a small amount such as 1 or 2 stems/caps (about 1g), wait up to 40 mins to gauge its therapeutic experience, then decide if you want to consume more stem and caps. Everyone reacts differently to ingested shroom treats. Your body weight and metabolism play a part as does your tolerance level.
Begin low, go slow, and find the perfect dose that suites you best.
- .25 grams (g) for a threshold dose (should feel something)
- .25-1g for a light dose (recreational dose)
- 1-2.5g for a medium dose (recreational dose)
- 5-5g for a strong dose (recreational to spiritual dose)
- 5g+ for a heavy dose (spiritual dose)
- We also recommend that you do not mix our products with alcohol, as it dulls the experience.
- Taking antidepressants / SSRIs will reduce the effects of magic mushrooms which prevents the clearance of excess serotonin.
If you are in DC and would like to donate for marijuana flower, concentrates, flowers, or edibles, for delivery, see our How To Schedule A Delivery Page. Check out our DEALS! , follow us on SNAPCHAT for exclusive content and ask us how you can get FREE delivery!
There are no reviews yet.