Now with COVID-19 cases reported across Washington DC and the DMV, Exotic Blooms is really focused on ways to keep customers, workers, and communities safe from the current pandemic we face here globally.
Washington DC has not designated cannabis retail and delivery as non-essential services yet, which means cannabis marijuana deliveries are still continuing for Exotic Blooms Cannabis Delivery during the districtwide “stay at home” order.
Exotic Blooms has communicated clear guidelines, which follow the CDC’s guidelines to delivery drivers and employees, for their own safety and for cannabis customers’ well-being in Washington DC. Our number one priority is protecting everyone’s health throughout this current crisis. How to get weed in DC?
So what are we doing?
”This provides comfort to people who are stuck at home and allows them to get through the Netflix movie three times in a row. It allows them to bring some sort of comfort into their lives and keeps the economy going. It keeps jobs going but we're doing it in a way that is absolutely safe,AllanFounder
Safeguards Implemented for Drivers and Customers
To maximize Washington DC’s protection, we have asked our drivers and budtenders, to take extra safety measures for all cannabis deliveries in Washington DC. These include:
- Cleaning off hand-held phones and POS after every donation delivery;
- Mandatory that drivers wear disposable latex or nitrile gloves as a precautionary measure to minimize face-touching;
- No contact or exchanging IDs during ID verification checks;
In addition, our Employees are:
- Routinely cleaning all frequently touched surfaces that employees and drivers interact with, including workstations, countertops, and doorknobs;
- Having Exotic Blooms employees wash their hands regularly throughout the day (Every 30 minutes);
- Prohibiting symptomatic employees (fever, coughing and sneezing, or a combination of these) from working at all; and
- Sending Washington DC Cannabis employees home if they feel unwell or become symptomatic during a shift.
We’ve provided retail partners with resources to get additional supplies to support facilitating the safest possible transactions.
As the situation around COVID-19 changes quickly, we are constantly evaluating operations and responses of those that same the same industry as us. Many or our Washington DC Cannabis Delivery customers rely on us because they face mobility challenges and/or have compromised immune systems. We are working to get your orders delivered quickly, compliantly and safely, and we appreciate your patience! We will update this post as additional information becomes available. For the time being, please check out this amazing article on how to get cannabis in Washington DC during this crisis we are currently experience: How To Get Weed in DC During The Coronavirus COVID-19 Quarantine
From all of us at Exotic Blooms, please stay safe, stay strong, and support your community in this time of need. If you have questions please contact email@example.com.